FALL TREND ALERT: MILITARY

Hey Dolls, 
One of the hottest trends for Fall is "MILITARY". I'm sure the first thing that came to mind was head to toe G.I. Joe camouflage. Well, it's time to throw out that vision and think beyond that perfectly creased uniform. This fall military wear takes on many different forms - from casual to all out glam.



Here, I've taken a pair of camo flight pants and paired them with a fun word tee along with studded heels, dark sunnies, red lippie...AND BAM! Instant "Military Chic". 
(pants and tee c/o Lane Bryant)

I can already vision styling these pants with a nude bodysuit and long black vest! YaaaaS!
Do you own any military inspired pieces?

xoxo
Kiah

Comments

Shannon said…
I love those pants! They look great with the tee and shoes- especially the shoes! Great combo.
Simply Curvee said…
I need this dear Monday shirt on today lol! I can't wait until fall to pull out my camo!
Ashley
www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com