MAD FOR PLAID

Hey Dolls, 
The weather here in Dallas has been totally cray this past week which has made it difficult to get outside for blog pics. It's actually SNOWING today! Talk about rarity at its finest! Any who, my daughter was sweet enough to snap these photos in the stairwell of our floor last night. 
 


I love a great scarf (the bigger the better) so when I stumbled upon this large plaid one in the clearance area at Torrid, I had to have it. It's sold out online but you may want to call a store in your area to see if they still have some in stock. My sunnies are from Rad + Refined. Everything else is old so no longer available but here's the info anyway...hat and bag are from H&M, jacket is DKNYC, jeans are Calvin Klein (deconstructed by me), shooties are by Adrienne Vittadini.

I have tons of new things to show Y'all and will try to blog more frequently as soon as the weather permits. 
With LOVE,
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
Amazing! Kiah adoring this look and I must recreate soon before Winter is over.

Berty Morales
Mad For Fashion For Less
To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess
Lynn said…
IDK if I like the scarf or the hat more but either way you are FRIECE SISTAR!!!!!

Can't wait to see what yo have to show us!!!!

Try and stay warm… ATL weather is bipolar! We had a SNOW DAY with NO SNOW! lol

Xoxo
Lynn
http://www.faithnista.com/
Courtney said…
You did an awesome job on the jeans I absolutely love them!!!!
Monica D said…
I LOVE this look on you ;)
Kiah don't complain about the weather in Dallas, we are dieing in MD lol.
That look is everything.
http://millystyles.blogspot.com/
Madam Too Much said…
I love eveything about this outfit and you rocked it!!